Accounting firms spend more than 50% of their time on manual data processing, limiting their ability to provide true value-added services. Eleven is a FinTech startup offering a cloud-based platform designed to help accounting practices efficiently manage documents in an integrated workflow.
To work with joint-venture partners to create an accounting platform of the future targeted at professional accountants and medium-sized businesses that meets go-to-market strategy requirements and is suitable for investor pitches. The product must be compelling enough to convince accounting departments to adopt.
- Platform digitises documents with 99% accuracy
- Reduces time spent on manual bookkeeping by more than half
- Integrates document management and workflow
- Exposes an open API for easy interaction
- Revolutionises communication between accountants and their clients through journal entry conversations
- Ready for go-to-market and further investment rounds
- Tech Stack: Clojure, Clojure Script Datomic and AWS
- Methodologies: Agile Software Development, Lean Start Up and Design Thinking.